Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sour Sop as Natural Cures for Cancer

Sour Sop or know as Sirsak in South East Asia is fruit from the graviola tree that believed having ability as natural cures for cancer cell more effective than Chemotherapy.


You could consume the sour sop fruit by make it as Sour sop juice. The taste is not so bad, although will be a little bit sour, just like its name, but it is completely natural and definitely has no side effects. Sour sop plant also easy to maintain, if you have a space in your home, you could plant one in your garden.


Sour sop tree is low tree and popular in Brazil as graviola, guanabana in Spanish, Sirsak in Indonesia and "sour sop" in English. The fruit is very large and the sub acid sweet white pulp is commonly used as fruit drinks or sherbets.


Sour sop also could be used as antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and used for handle depression, stress and nervous disorders.


Besides the fruit, other parts of Graviola tree also useful for health, including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds. These other parts have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis.

2 Comentários:

Jessica said...

Good day viewers , my name is Jessica Campell ,Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 7years ago were all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a great herbal man called Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME that she saw on internet,well, I gave him a try on his email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com, I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this virus and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr CHUKWU MADU , contact him on  dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com  or  contact him on his WhatsApp mobile number . +2347030936239.

Juan said...

I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

Post a Comment