Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soursop for Cancer Natural Cures

Soursop is one of many tress that grows in the rain forests of Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia. It is also known as cherimoya, guanabana, soursop, custard apple, and brazilian paw paw.

In the past few years, the story about miracle discovery of Soursop (also known as Graviola or scientifically named as Annona muricata) as a natural cure for cancer has definitely shocked the modern medical science, especially in advanced medical countries, such as America.

The research result that comes from one of America's largest drug manufacturer shows incredible result such as

  1. Attacks cancer cells selectively (without harming the healthy cells) and effectively with natural therapy. The benefit of such treatment is that it excludes all the cons of traditional chemotherapy, such as weight loss, hair loss and extreme nausea.
  2. One chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin

If the soursop provide such miraculous cure for cancer, why haven't heard of it before?. The company which had done thorough research on this cure comes upon one stumbling block on its finishing phase. The cure was too natural and under federal law in America, governed by FDA, wasn't patentable. The company then decided not to release its finding since it was definitely the were not able to profit from the result of the research.

Luckily, however, there was one scientist from that very same research team whose heart was certainly wasn't filled with all greed. Risking his career, he contacted another company dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and announced the discovery.

So, how do we actually consume soursop? Well, since its just an ordinary fruit, you could just eat it straight away. However in various South East Asian countries, such as Indonesia, soursop juice is known as one of a kind delicacy, aside from the natural benefit it offers. Making soursop juice is pretty simple. Just make sure you peel the skin properly and throw away the seed. However, there are several report where juicing young soursop fruit, where as it has soft seed, you could juice the fruit together with the seed for extra nutrition.

3 Comentários:

Jessica said...

Good day viewers , my name is Jessica Campell ,Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 7years ago were all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a great herbal man called Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME that she saw on internet,well, I gave him a try on his email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com, I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this virus and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr CHUKWU MADU , contact him on  dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com  or  contact him on his WhatsApp mobile number . +2347030936239.

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

pamela drews said...

Have you tried herbs? It works I stopped using western medication since a friend introduced me to it and I got cured of ( breast cancer) after using herbal medications from Dr kokobi, it was cheaper and more effective. You could try it too and I am sure you will find a cure to any illness you’re suffering from. You should check out remedies by sending him a mail via kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com


Post a Comment