Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Foods that dont cause heartburn

Heartburn is a problem in your stomach because of too much acid. The acid in stomach it self is caused by consuming food that causing the acid production to become excessive. Some of the food caused this acid problem is caffeine, citrus food, like orange and grapefruits.

The best way to avoid heartburn is to do acid reflux diet. This diet is done by limit or completely avoids foods and drinks that result in acid reflux. Another way is by consuming some foods that have little or no potential for causing heartburn.

Another great idea is to have a Food Diary. For every week, write down what your foods, when you eat and any symptoms experiences after eating. This food diary will help you and your doctor to plan your diet.

Here are the foods that are usually pretty safe for heartburn problem and also highly recommended to heartburn patient to consume. This is by no means a complete list, and in

List of foods that does not caused Heartburn: 1. Fruit: Apple and Banana 2. Vegetables: Baked potato, Broccoli and Carrots 3. Meat: Ground beef (extra-lean), Steak (London Broil), Chicken breast (skinless), Egg whites and Fish (no added fat) 4. Dairy: Cheese (feta or goat), Cream cheese (fat-free) and Sour cream (fat-free) 5. Grains: Bread (malt-grain or white), Cereal (bran or oatmeal), Corn bread, Pretzels and Rice, brown or white 6. Beverages: Mineral water 7. Desserts: Cookie (fat-free) and Jelly beans

1 Comentário:

Jessica said...

Good day viewers , my name is Jessica Campell ,Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 7years ago were all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a great herbal man called Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME that she saw on internet,well, I gave him a try on his email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com, I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this virus and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr CHUKWU MADU , contact him on  dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com  or  contact him on his WhatsApp mobile number . +2347030936239.

Post a Comment